Women into Leadership 2013
Being the change you want to see
Now in its fourth year, the annual Women into Leadership conference has established itself as an important event for all those interested in seeing leadership opportunities for women enhanced. Women into Leadership 2013 will examine how female leaders, at whatever grade can enhance their relevant skills to become the leader they aspire to be.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dame Ursula Brennan, Permanent Secretary at Ministry of Justice
- Sir Bob Kerslake, Permanent Secretary, DCLG & Head of Home Civil Service
- Rachel Sandby-Thomas, Director-General, BIS
- Judy Greevy, Director of Engagement & Diversity, HMRC
This years’ conference will draw on feedback from Women into Leadership 2012, offering hands-on advice and coaching on how to adapt to new environments, build up your networks and further your career in difficult times. You will hear from inspirational women of all grades and levels, within and outside the Civil Service. You’ll discuss together how you can manage the challenges of modern leadership and help ensure the Civil Service doesn’t lose momentum in recognising and rewarding female leaders.
Attending this conference allows delegates to:
- Hear from the Permanent Secretary at Ministry of Justice, Dame Ursula Brennan
- Explore the challenges currently facing female leaders looking to further their career in the Civil Service and discuss how to overcome them
- Network with peers and counterparts from across Government who are also contemplating furthering their career in the Civil Service
- Share experiences, learning and best practice with peers across the country