We are delighted to confirm Women into Leadership London will be taking place at etc. venues, 133 Houndsditch.
For more information regarding the venue including travel information and guidance, please click here.
Measures in place to ensure your safety
The safety of our delegates and speakers is at the forefront of our planning and we are committed to providing you with the best experience possible whilst ensuring the wellbeing of all attendees. Please find below the measures that will be in place onsite:
- Face coverings must be worn upon arrival and when moving around the venue, unless eating, drinking or if you are exempt. We encourage delegates to wear face coverings when seated during sessions.
- 1m social distancing will be in effect, along with a one-way system around the venue. This includes conference seating being placed at 1m distancing between you and your fellow attendees.
- Food and beverage will be provided in a COVID secure manner, and the networking area will be regulated to reduce overcrowding.
- Anti-bacterial hand sanitiser and disposable face masks will be available for your use throughout the venue.
- Lateral flow testing. We highly encourage you to take a lateral flow test prior to arriving on site. You can order free lateral flow tests to be sent to your home via gov.uk. On the occasion you receive a positive test, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will transfer your ticket to attend online.
In the days leading up to the event, we kindly ask delegates if you feel unwell or show any symptoms of Covid-19, please stay at home, and do not attend the event in person. In this instance, email us at: email@example.com and we will transfer your ticket so you can join online.
For more information about the measures in place on the day, please click here to review etc venues 18-point plan.