On Women into Leadership Virtual 2021:
- "Fantastic! I attended the 2018 London event and I was so excited to have been approved to attend again. My excitement was not misplaced! This was the pick me up that I needed so badly!"
Defence Geographer, MOD
- "It was my first WiL and I certainly hope not my last. I very much enjoyed the virtual experience and, although many people / presenters / speakers mentioned that they prefer 'being in the room' I felt it was somehow more intimate and closer by being virtual"
- "I would definitely recommend this experience to all within my department as I feel it offers a great deal of learning and reflection opportunities on your own role"
Contact Centre Team Leader, HMPO
- "This is without doubt the best virtual event in terms of presentation and content that I have attended."
Accounting Manager, Ministry of Defence
- "I was blown away by the awe inspiring, diverse selection of women speakers"
Regional Property Lead, DfE
On Women into Leadership 2019:
- “Another incredible event leaving me inspired and invigorated to bring the agenda of women in leadership to the table”
PNCO Systems Security Manager, Home Office
- "Really inspirational! I came for work reasons, I’m interested in the barriers to parents when taking leave but I actually found the day personally thought provoking. What type of leader do I want to be? What kind of culture can I create? Really happy"
HR Policy Lead, CS Employee Policy
- "The event has been one of the best days of development time I have given myself in a very long time. A valuable experience"
Deputy Director, Value Wales, Welsh Government
- “Excellent as ever! Goes far beyond leadership and development offered by other courses. In a department where “leadership” is judged by military models, this is a much needed reminder that there are other ways to lead and that’s okay!”
Policy Desk Officer, MOD
- "Brilliant. Inspiring. Want to do it again"
Project Manager, HMRC
- "Very enjoyable and inspiring – really valuable time out of the office with plenty of food for thought – thank you"
Deputy Director of Children's Services Analysis, DfE
- "I have thoroughly enjoyed this – a worthwhile and though-provoking day. I run a people’s group and will now set up a women’s network!"
Account Manager, Home Office
- "Inspiring, precious nuggets to take back scattered all through the day. Hurrah!"
Technical Manager, Wales Audit Office
- "It was a wonderful experience hearing about what other successful women are doing, what we can borrow from them and, most importantly, the opportunity to reflect deeply on my own career"
HR Director, Liberia Institute of Public Administration
- "Empowered! Love it, love it and love it"
Assistant Accountant, UKEF
- "Excellent - thoroughly worthwhile and thought provoking"
Deputy Director, Animal Health, Department of Agriculture, NI
- "Inspirational and reflective- it keeps me going for the whole year and cannot wait for the next one”
Veterinary Advisor, Defra
- "I have found today a deeply personal experience (I have actually been quite tearful!) The opportunity to reflect, challenge myself and benefit from the wealth of experience made available to us has been so very useful to me"
Head of Operational Policy, Crown Prosecution Service
- "Brilliant time to reflect - excellent points to take back and think on"
Patent Examiner, Intellectual Property Office
- "Very inspiring conference which has given me the confidence to push myself up the Civil Service chain"
Operations Support Manager, Home Office
- "Brilliant – very inspiring. Fabulous role models – I am going away inspired!"
IT Delivery Manager, HMRC