Women into Leadership is Going Virtual!
Over the past number of months, the Women into Leadership team have been working hard to ensure that you can have the full 'Women into Leadership' experience in the 'new normal'.
We are therefore delighted to announce that, moving forward, delegates will have the option of attending our WiL conferences online! For the full list of upcoming dates, and to register, please click here.
Please view the FAQs below or get in touch with email@example.com if you have any queries.
Key benefits of the virtual conference:
- Attend 6 or more live keynotes and workshops
- Network one-to-one with fellow delegates, via our virtual networking platform
- Enjoy a variety of on-demand materials and receive video recordings of all sessions after the event takes place
- Watch more sessions than ever before, enabling you to kick-start your professional development after a year of upheaval and change
About the virtual platform, Glisser:
- The online event platform will enable you to customise your experience, network with peers, explore on-demand supplementary materials, and take notes on the speaker slides during sessions
- As Glisser is accessible via web browser rather than an app, it is compatible with most security systems
- For more information about how to maximise your online event experience, you can find our top tips here
Q. How much does it cost to attend a virtual Women into Leadership event?
Public sector rate: 1 place: £295 + VAT | 4 places or more: £250 + VAT
FDA/Keyskills member rate: 1 place: £195 + VAT
Others: 1 place: £695 + VAT
*This event is CPD-Certified and contributes to your professional development
Q. How do I register?
Registrations can be made online here.
Q. When will I receive joining instructions?
We will be sending out joining instructions to all delegates four weeks prior to the conference, along with lots of extra materials to enable you to get the best online experience.
Q. Will I still be able to network with peers and colleagues?
Yes. Our online event platform will enable you to network with peers from across the country, in the run up to the event and on the day itself. You will receive details about this via email a couple weeks prior to the event.
Q. How will I be able to join the event?
The event will be broadcasted via our virtual event platform Glisser. You will receive log-in details and a link to join the Glisser platform four weeks prior to the event.
Q. Do I have to pre-register for breakout sessions?
No. Given the nature of the online platform, you will be able to customise your experience on the day, entering and moving between sessions as you wish. You will also receive on-demand video recordings of all plenaries and breakout sessions in the weeks after the event. Furthermore, since that the event is taking place over two days, you will have the opportunity to participate in more breakout sessions than before.
Q. Can I still ask speakers questions?
Yes, there will be opportunity to ask speakers questions via the Q&A function during each session. There is also an 'up-voting' function, so that you can endorse other participants' questions that you find particularly relevant.
Q. Will I receive event materials after the event?
Yes, in the weeks following the event, you will receive speaker presentation slides and on-demand video recordings of all sessions.
If you have any further queries, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.